Sunday, July 10, 2011

GAGA

In spite of being a 41 years old man, 
Recently I got hooked on Lady Gaga.

In spite of being a 41 years old man, 
I bought a SAVE JAPAN T-shirt designed by Gaga at UNIQLO the most popular clothing shop in Japan. 

I am not cool in spite of wearing this awesome T-shirt.  lol
I expressed a heart mark in this picture.



I sent this picture to Gaga on Facebook. 
I wish for a response from Gaga.


By the way,
Up until now I didn't like music like hers. 
But recently I like her music. 
Because I feel the rock'n roll spirit from her.

While Rock'n roll is getting older and becoming more conservative,
Gaga has a strong rock'n roll spirit in spite of being a pop star because of her attitude towards society and the world.

She is not only on the side of the minority but is also a person who believes in love and peace. 





No comments:

Post a Comment