Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rock festival Summer Sonic in Osaka


I am 41 years old.
My wife is 37 years old.
Despite we are middle-aged couple,
I went to the outdoor rock festival called Summer Sonic in Osaka on Aug 13th, 14th.

During the extreme heat, hit the whip on old body, we tried. 



The band I watched is below.

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS 
THE STROKES 
BEADY EYE 
KORN 
P.I.L. 
ZEBRAHEAD 
THE TING TINGS 
Etc. 

These are very awesome bands!



LINE UP is here.
http://www.summersonic.com/2011/lineup/osaka.html






In two days,
We were very excited!
and we were very tired.

However,
a lot of dancing, singing, ranting, screaming,
We blow off the stress of a year's accumulation.
Our minds were overhaul, clean up, refreshed.





And we are back to reality. 
Reality is often painful.
 
But rock'n roll gives us the courage to live, the hope to live.

Thanks, rock'n roll! 


Thanks, Summer Sonic! 


See you next year !






No comments:

Post a Comment