Sunday, September 4, 2011

Japanese famous noodle Sanuki Udon

Last week, 
I went to Marugame, Kagawa Prefecture, Shikoku, Japan.


Speaking with Kagawa, 
"Sanuki udon" is very famous.

"Udon" is a kind of Japanese noodle.

But I do not know Noodle shops.
So I commented at Twitter and Facebook

" I will go to Marugame today. Please tell me Sanuki udon shop that you recommend."



Then, my friends commented various information of Sanuki udon.
Thank you my friends!


After a lot of thinking,
I decided "Nakamura Udon"

HP
http://www.nakamura-udon.jp/


Although it was still 10:30 am, 
about 10 people is waiting.

After about 10 minutes ago,
My turn was coming.

This is the Sanuki Udon !


Oh! Very delicious!
Wonderful Dashi soup.




If you come to Kagawa Prefecture, 
you should eat Sanuki udon.


No comments:

Post a Comment